PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Old Photo restoration
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Maddhatter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Old Photo restoration Reply with quote

Hi guys im new here and new to photoshop. Ive dabbled a bit but by far not on a professional level...(yet). My question is..I have this old photo of my mother in laws graduation from college many years ago. It was taken with her and a few family members in the picture the main one being her mother. Her mom was killed over 10 years ago and ive noticed that they really dont have any decent photos of her and her mom together. So i was wondering if there is anyone here who can make this photo look much better..enough to print it out and give as a gift? It would mean a lot to her and to my wife as well. We would greatly be in debt to any assistance.

Maddhatter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry here's the photo

kreativkid

PS Version: CS4

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This photo is actually in pretty decent shape. I'd be happy to work on it for you. When do you need it finished?

Romans 6:23

Maddhatter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for a reply! No real time limit on it just when you get a chance. I know the picture is in pretty decent shape and im not expecting it to look like a high definition photo by any means. I should have been a little more clear on this in my original post the main focus should be her and her mother. She is in white in the middle and her mom is behind her. I really wanted her mom to look better she looks really fuzzy and a bit dark for the photo. I would appreciate any help you can give.

hawkeye

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a quick shot at it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: