PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
album art request
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

austinonline

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: album art request Reply with quote

So I am working on a new album titled "Tempest" and I was wondering if any artists want to take on a small project. I am not going to be picky with whatever I recieve, but before I start planning to much, I just want to see what feedback I can get from photoshoppers.

Ok, so here is what I had in mind. The album cover is square of course, no specific dimensions are required, I can work with it no matter what.

-Show the moon in the sky, up in the top left corner.
-Have a black sillouette of a boy in the bottom right corner looking up at the moon.
-Make the grass that he is standing on a black sillouette as well.
-In the bottom left corner put "Austin Shook" in gray letters.
-In the bottom right corner put "Tempest" in red letters.

If someone wants to give this a go, let me know. You will recieve full credit if I use it. I'm not gonna be strict with this at sll, so feel free to use your own artistic creativity. I'm a musical artist, not a graphic artist, I'll leave you all to your artistic ability, so feel free to experiment with whatever. The above list is just what I would like to be in there.

Thank you so much to whoever decides to attempt this.

Rainiero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you like it xD

Last edited by Rainiero on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

iDad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work Rainiero

Rainiero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, your reply means a lot.

moondog

PS Version: CS2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rainiero,
I have to say that I REALLY like your composition. Excellent work! But I did see one error of yours on the work and that is the "glow" on the bottom of the stand that the boy is on.
Also it was asked to have the boy standing, but that is of course up to the person asking for this whether or not he STILL wants him standing after seeing your work.

dog

Romans 10:13
For Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved

Rainiero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moondog wrote:
Rainiero,
I have to say that I REALLY like your composition. Excellent work! But I did see one error of yours on the work and that is the "glow" on the bottom of the stand that the boy is on.
Also it was asked to have the boy standing, but that is of course up to the person asking for this whether or not he STILL wants him standing after seeing your work.

dog

Fixed it! thanks! And in your second note... xD The thing is he said ''Have a black sillouette of a boy in the bottom right corner looking up at the moon.'' I had to read the whole topic like 2 more times to notice that the 'standing' part was in his third specification, oh well, hope he likes it!

moondog

PS Version: CS2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rainiero,
I am sure that he will like it and if he needs a boy standing .... I'm sure you can find one and change the composition to suit him.

dog

Romans 10:13
For Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved

austinonline

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is amazing! There is high likeliness that I may use this. The standing is not a big deal, although if you want to toss that around, it'd give me more to choose from. But I deffinitly like this! anyone else want to give it a go?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: