PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Apple Aperture file to PS=Smaller file?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

flipshot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Apple Aperture file to PS=Smaller file? Reply with quote

When I open a JPEG I created in Aperture in PS2 to edit the file is smaller that the original once I save it? Have quality set to 12. Any help is greatly appreciated.

iDad

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have aperture, but not on this computer, I believe Apertures preferences has save files as (stipulate size)

flipshot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please forgive me but I'm confused by your response. Let me try to be more specific as I may have not explained my question properly. Let say I take a RAW file in Aperture and export it as a Jpeg resulting in a 6.2MB Jpeg. When I import the file into PS2 to do some minor airbrushing, when I save the file at maximum quality("12" Maximum ; Baseline standard) it reduces the size to almost half, 3.6MB.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: