PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Anyone dealt with customer services?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

wood1e

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:49 am    Post subject: Anyone dealt with customer services? Reply with quote

Anyone had the delight of trying to deal with ADOBES online customer service team?

opening an issue on June 1st with one or two responses, that had completely mis-read my issue. They finally got around to answering (again) this morning!!!

With the answer 'You should try the many Adobe help forums around the world...don't worry these are free'

The question was, if Photoshop CS2 is incompatible with VISTA HOME, how would I be able to purchase Photoshop CS4 upgrade?

One of the answers they gave me was that I only have DREAMWEAVER!! Well no I don't!!!!

And having already asked the question on a few forums, as to whether photoshop CS2 is compatible the answer was no...I am therefore spending the day writing this on all forums I can find.... Because I am certainly not going to get any help from ADOBE.....who are the producers of this software and if the best they can come up with is to go to forums, run by other people than themselves...well what a state that comapny must be in.

If they don't know why their software is incompatible!!!!!!! Reminds me of baths and inability to run one!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: