PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Merging to HDR with cs4 help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Armalite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Merging to HDR with cs4 help. Reply with quote

Hello this is my frist time here.

I have cs4 with photomatrix. I'm shooting with a nikon d50 using bracketing. The pictures are fine and they are exposures properly as -2e,v 0 and 2. I even use a exif viewer to make sure. But most of the times when I use photoshop cs4's merge to hdr feature the exposure values are all wrong. For example the picture that's at +2 exposure says -3.9... and the neutral picture says +2 etc. This happens all the time when i shoot is "Fine Jpeg". But when I shoot in raw this dosent happen.
Sometimes when I upload the pictures off my memory card and place them in another folder and try a few more times using photoshop the values will be correct.
When I use photo matrix itself there are no problems. It only happens when using photoshop. But RAW .nef files have no problem. Only the jpegs.
I think the problem has to be with my photoshop. I tried resetting the settings (ctl-alt-shift) when starting. Nothing... The camera is fine from viewing the exif and data on the camera itself. And my memory cards are all new and Ive tried each one with the same results. But merging in Photomatrixs program works 100%... This only happens with cs4.

bdbolin

PS Version: CS3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you just use Photomatics? It's more powerful than the CS4.

(Looking for advertising trade-offs! We advertise you, you advertise us!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: