PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
psd saved as a jpeg and "no data" upon re-opening
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

mountainfoundry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: psd saved as a jpeg and "no data" upon re-opening Reply with quote

I saved a small banner I created on photoshop as a jpeg. When I re-opened the item I had an error message that the data was unavailable. Any clues? Thanks folks!

Bex7175

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

I'm afraid I probably won't be much help here as it's not an error that I've ever experienced myself. One thing that I would ask is how you are actually saving the jpeg file? Are you using Save As or Save For Web? If you haven't already tried both it would be worth doing to see if this makes any difference.

Bex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: