PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
need some help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

ShilohPub

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: need some help Reply with quote

hey guys,
I've got a question and i've looked everywhere and can't seem to find anything on my own, so i'll just ask. I need a plugin or a filter or something that helps keep the resolution of a picture as crisp and clear when I Scale it bigger as it was when it started. Or a resolution buffer or something. Can anyone help or point me to a link where i can get something like that? Thanks a lot in advance for all your help, i really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Shiloh
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

BryanDowning

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh shoot there's for sure a plugin that does that. I'll look around for it. I think thehermit may know where it is.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

ShilohPub

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot man, i really appreciate all the help, trying to resize these photos is starting to drive me crazy lol.

Jason
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

BryanDowning

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'll happen. Post back if you find something the works. Big Grin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: