PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Toolbar problem
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

specralight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Toolbar problem Reply with quote

I recently used another monitor with my laptop so that I had 2. Some of my tool menus that I clicked on (Image+adjust+brightness/contrast) for example would be on the external monitor while my workspace was on the main laptop monitor. I have gone back to using the laptop by itself now and when I click on the above mentioned tools, it does not show the adjustment box for brightness and my photoshop is in a locked mode since that window is open somewhereand Ican only continue by closing it. I have tried to reconnect the monitor and remedy this but then the box for brightness and adjustment does not show. I even re-installed photoshop but for some reason it still does not let me access this tool
Anyone understand this? Can I reset my tools to fall on my laptop screen?

Bottomline

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: Toolbar problem Reply with quote

specralight wrote:
I recently used another monitor with my laptop so that I had 2. Some of my tool menus that I clicked on (Image+adjust+brightness/contrast) for example would be on the external monitor while my workspace was on the main laptop monitor. I have gone back to using the laptop by itself now and when I click on the above mentioned tools, it does not show the adjustment box for brightness and my photoshop is in a locked mode since that window is open somewhereand Ican only continue by closing it. I have tried to reconnect the monitor and remedy this but then the box for brightness and adjustment does not show. I even re-installed photoshop but for some reason it still does not let me access this tool
Anyone understand this? Can I reset my tools to fall on my laptop screen?

I've got a tool bar problem too but will wait untill I see what transpires with this.

Bottomline

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Specralight.

I had a jammed up tool bar that I have now fixed. This is a bit different from yours.

Try SHIFT+OPTION. Hold down SHIFT and depress OPTION 5 times.

Don't know if it will work for your problem.

Bottomline
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: