PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Printing photos from Photoshop.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Davidjay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Printing photos from Photoshop. Reply with quote

Hey all, I'm a noobe with photoshop and I'm running into trouble when I try to print photos. When I print them, they always print out of proportion, there always elongated. This also happens when I email them to someone else. I crop them down to standard sizes and they look excellent in photoshop on my computer. I can also save them as a jpg and they come out perfectly proportioned and look great on my computer, but not in print or email. What in Gods name am I doing wrong!!! Any help would be appreciated cause I'm lost.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: