PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
art looks crazy at full rez
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

josiahddouglas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: art looks crazy at full rez Reply with quote

I have a bit of a problem, if anyone has an answer it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm working on an imac with 4 gigs of ram. the file I'm making is going to go on a tshirt. I built the entire thing in ps with vectors so I could resize it if I needed to.

when I found out how big the file is to be, I resized it but the rays I have in the background end up looking weird after the resize.
they are filled with huge blocks of area that are inverted color.
if i resize again to a smaller size it looks fine.

I tried saving it as a picture file (jpeg, tiff etc.) but it saves it with the same blocks in it

I think it has to do with redering sections that ps does.
I only have one scratch disk, does that have anything to do with it?

Htown

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although PS does do SOME vectoring, you would probably be better off doing this in Illustrator if you have that. if not, perhpas uploading the original file will help someone find the problem for you to see if they are getting the same effect on their computer.

Cheers,
Houston

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: