PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Full Bleed PDF ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

stevenbob0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Full Bleed PDF ? Reply with quote

I need to create a PDF of my PSD file with bleeds to send to my printer. To do this I created a document 9" x 11.5" to allow for .25" bleeds on all sides. But every time I try to print to Adobe PDF it cuts some of the file off. I have no clue what to do. I attached some screen shots to show you exactly what is happening. This is the first time I have ever done full bleed print media. I am completely lost. Confused
Thanks for the help!

PDF Print Settings:
Center Image: 0 and unchecked
Scale to Fit Media: 100% and Unchecked
Bleed: set to .25"
Bounding Box: Unchecked

Htown

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your page setup is set to a paper size of 8.5 X 11 and then you tell it not to scale and make it 9 X 11.5. It has no choice but to crop. change you page setup size to something larger and see if that helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: