PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Slicing into dreamweaver without Tables
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

kearnsy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Slicing into dreamweaver without Tables Reply with quote

Hi Folks. this is my first post on the forum, i came across it while searching for an answer to my problem on google, so i'm hoping someone from here can help me.

Right, let's see where do i start?

I've sliced up all my images in photoshop, ready to be exported into dreamweaver, i've edited the html output settings to generate css instead of tables, but the problem i have is, photoshop puts a table around everything and puts the div tags inside of the table.

i thought, because i've edited the settings to generate css instead of tables, it would generate a container tag instead of a table?

i'm fairly new to web design, so my question is would it be ok for me to remove the table and insert a container div in place of the table, or would that mess things up?

or have i missed something while exporting from photoshop and that's why there is a table?

thanks folks, i look forward to your responses.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: