PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Rounded Corners Action
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

sketch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Rounded Corners Action Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have tried the following online tutorial http://preview.tinyurl.com/yamc43l to create 10px rounded corners on any image by way of an action.

While it works perfectly for the image I am working on, if I open any other image it runs through the action steps but does not create the rounded corners.

I worked through the downloaded action and the only difference I can see are the settings for the set work path step 4 and 5 of the tutorial.

The downloaded action shows 0px for top and left while mine shows 0.04 approx for left and right. Is there any way I can change the settings in the action? Or how can I make sure the set work path settings are exact? Is this the reason it does not work?

Finally, could a 20px or higher rounded corner be used for this tutorial or does it only work with 10px rounded corners?

Any suggestions / help on this would be great - thanks ;-)

Andy R
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: