PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Cannot do borderless printing with CS3 on Mac
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Derg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Cannot do borderless printing with CS3 on Mac Reply with quote

I used PS CS on WinXP for years & had no problems with borderless printing with my Canon i950. Last June I purchased an iMac & got PS CS3 as a gift. So, CS3 & Mac are new to me but I cannot figure borderless printing out using CS3! I can do borderless printing with the Canon utility program Easy-PhotoPrint EX but can't configure the proper .icc for color correction like I can in CS3.
It just seems like CS3 masks the image about 3-5% so no matter what settings are used.
Is there a fix or am I overlooking a setting?
I appreciate all suggestions!

Derg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have solved this now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: