PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Color Profile Questions
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

matthen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Color Profile Questions Reply with quote

Hello,

I've joined looking for some help on Color Profiles.

When I use photoshop, the greys look slightly red - but when exported they look grey. I think this is because I am viewing the image in Adobe RGB and it exports as sRGB (for web). But if I choose to do the editing in sRGB, nothing changes. When I do the editing in Monitor RGB it does look as it ought to, but when I try to edit a mask layer I think it sees pure white as off-white and so I cannot paint a 100% transparency.

What should I be doing so I can edit an image as it will look when exported for the web, and so that greys do not appear saturated?

Thanks in advance!

M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: