PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Survey for PhotoshopForums.com Members on Forum Usage
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> PhotoshopForums.com Announcements
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Survey for PhotoshopForums.com Members on Forum Usage Reply with quote

Hello,

Thank you for visiting PhotoshopForums.com.

As you may know, I'm very passionate about online community. At it's best, it is a wonderful, beautiful thing and this is evidenced here at PhotoshopForums.com with the sense of community that we enjoy. Because of this, I try to support endeavors to grow and better understand the online community space.

I was recently approached by Sjurdur Ravnsfjall, a student at the School of Education of Aarhus University in Denmark. He is working on an assignment where he is researching online forums and the learning environment that they provide. To aid this research, he asked me if I would be willing to ask the users of our community to participate in a survey and I agreed to do so. He assured me that he would share the finished research with me. The data provided is anonymous and no name or contact information is requested in the survey.

Sjurdur asked me to share this message with you:

Quote:
My name is Sjurdur Ravnsfjall. I am studying to become a candidate in IT-didactic design in the School of Education in Aarhus University, Denmark. It’s a study that deals with themes such as the importance of IT in a didactic and learning perspective, how we can use the pedagogical potential in e-learning and how IT supports the concept of lifelong learning. This survey will be a part of a small assignment. The data gathered will only be viewed and handled by me.

I would appreciate if you would spare 2 to 3 minutes to answer the questions in the questionnaire which can be found in this link:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dERvckxnWk9iZlU1a0M2ZzFmZEp5ZVE6MQ

If there is any need to contact me about this survey, my email address is sjr@kallnet.fo.

So, with that in mind, I wanted to invite you to take a couple of moments and participate in the survey. You can do so at the link below:

Take the Survey!

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Iain

PS Version: CS6

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Survey done Big Grin

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone who has participated in the survey so far. :) Just as a reminder, I wanted to mention that it should only be up for a few days or so more. So, if you haven't yet participated, please consider doing so.

Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again to those who have participated. We'll be closing shortly. :) If you haven't yet, please consider participating.

Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The survey is now closed. Thanks again to everyone who participated and considered it.

Patrick

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> PhotoshopForums.com Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: