PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
cs5 film grain vs silver efex pro film grain
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

material6

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: cs5 film grain vs silver efex pro film grain Reply with quote

Hi,
I have cs4 and am thinking of getting "Silver efex pro" for it supposed ability to truly make a digital image look as if it is film. I use Genuine Fractuals 6 to make large prints and think they would look better with the discreet grain instead of the digital look. Has anyone been able to compare cs5's ability to add grain to "silver efex pro's". I probably would get the upgrade to cs5 over Silver efex if cs5 was as good as efex??
I work in Black and white.
Thanks very much.

hawkeye

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should download the thirty day trial and try it out for yourself.

Give it a try, even if the grain thing doesn't work out, there may be other features that you'd like in CS5.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: