PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Purple/orang tinge appears when I open images in Photoshop
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Paul Fitzgerald

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:20 am    Post subject: Purple/orang tinge appears when I open images in Photoshop Reply with quote

I have a frustrating issue. I recently reformatted my computer and reloaded CS4 Extended. I had to download the Camera RAW 5.6 patch as I have a mark2 5D. I initially downloaded the 64 bit patch and extracted it but noticed all my images came out tinged in a different colour. As my computer is 32 bit I had to download the 32 bit patch over the top of the 64 bit file and extract. It all seemed ok after but when I convert my RAW files and open them in photoshop now they have a purple/orange tinge to them. I have to go to VIEW, PROOF SETUP and click MONITOR RGB to get the correct colouring with EVERY image. What can I do about this issue? Should I reformat, reload and download again because I am happy to if need be?

hawkeye

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if it was me, I'd reinstall instead of trying to find a work-around. It would likely be quicker in the long run.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: