PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Part Time - Ongoing Photo Manipulation Job
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

MWeston

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Part Time - Ongoing Photo Manipulation Job Reply with quote

We are looking for someone experienced in Photoshop to work with us part time in photo manipulation. You will be working with photographs and creating basic shadows of objects, adjusting for lighting, color, size and perspective of the objects.

We are an internet based company and all work can be done remotely, so you can work from home or wherever you would like. We are experiencing rapid growth and this position could possibly become a full time position in the near future, if interested. Compensation will be on a per photo basis, each photo should take about 15-30 minutes each. More information on exactly what needs to be done and what we are doing can be explained later privately.

We can provide anywhere from 3-15+ photos per day, and generally will like them back in 1-2 business days. The amount of photos and time line can be discussed depending upon your schedule.

If this sounds like something you are interested in please email me at BryanB55 [at] gmail [dot] com. Or leave a reply with any questions here.

Bryan

mosesthemonk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much do you plan on to compensate for each picture and is this a temp job or something more permanent?

MWeston

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mosesthemonk wrote:
How much do you plan on to compensate for each picture and is this a temp job or something more permanent?

This is an ongoing job, we are really only looking for someone interested in working with us long term.

Compensation will be based on a per photo basis of $12 per photo. We expect each to take about 15-30 minutes on average, some will take a bit longer, some less. So we expect this to calculate out to an hourly rate of about $24-$48 per hour. All revisions are also included in this price, sometimes a client may ask that something be changed in a photo and we do not charge for revisions.

hawkeye

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent you a PM

mosesthemonk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email sent

johnnywayne

PS Version: CS4 and CS5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent you an email under my real name of Adam Hopkins. After determining what this work likely is I feel it pertinent to say that in addition to the contents of the email, I have also had classes in perspective and cast shadows. I look forward to hearing from you.

mosesthemonk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't received a reply to the email I sent.

johnnywayne

PS Version: CS4 and CS5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's probably busy. From the looks of his site, this seems to be a legitimate offer unlike many I see around.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: