PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
MUZIK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

vel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: MUZIK Reply with quote

whats on ur current playlist and what is your cd collection:

2pac, 311, 50cent, afi, alien ant farm, audioslave, breaking benjamin, busta, chingy, cypress hill, d12, eagles, eminem, everlast, fabolous, foo fighters, ghetto boys, green day, interpol, j-kwon, jay z, jet jimi hendrix, jimmy eat world, kanye west, kelis, the killers, led zepplin, limp bizkit, linkin park, ll cool j, lost prophets, maroon 5, mobb deep, modest mouse, mxpx, nofx, nerd, my chemical romance, nappy roots, nas, nirvana, obie trice, outkast, pennywise, prodigy, queens of the sone age, r kelly, rammstein, snoop, the hives, the offspring, the strokes, the used )()(AMAZING)()(, the white stripes, thrice )()(AMAZING)()(, usher, lil john, ludacris, velvet revolver, wyclef jean, yellowcard, young guns, mos def, a perfect circle, sum 41, rage against the machine, chevelle, the roots, muse, bad religion, len, sugar ray, new found glory, THE BEATLES THE BEATLES THE BEATLES, dire straits, sting, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, lit

fav bands: red hot chili peppers, the beatles, the used, thrice, the offspring, rage against the machine, the roots

artists: kanye west, jay z... no white people singers huh?

TiDaL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i like music a lot! always playing, my top 25 played son gs is coldplay at play count of 74 times, and i prolly listne to it way more in my car

but i love radiohead the most! best band ever!
10 radiohead cds, and a tribute band one (orchastra only)

besides radiohead and coldplay i like placebo, led zeppelin, U2, and of course NIN

vel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice... i like some cold play songs

oh yea, I FORGOT PHARRELL!!! hes tha man

thehermit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neil Diamond, lots of Jazz, funk and soul ermmm 60's and 70's and a little Elvis.

Got some modern stuff too, but it's just to please my friends ;)

vel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL nice

ya, i turn on the radio sumtimes when i dont know what my friend likes (in the car)

..once i gave some1 a ride, its this badass rap song, with tons of BASS, and my system was all loud.. the rest of the way was really quiet lol

BryanDowning

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Music rocks!

From Autumn to Ashes (beautiful music), Funeral for a Friend, Atreyu, The Used, Blink 182 (sell outs or not), Ataris, Pulley, Thrice (all the way), Pale New Dawn, Finch, Matchbook Romance, Bad Religion, Green Day, Rise Against, AFI (love it), Eve 6, The Postal Service, U2, Yellowcard, Less Than Jake, Dashboard Confessional, Strung Out, Millencolin, Lit, No Use For a Name, NOFX, Good Charlotte (despite what everyone says about me for it), Sum 41 (gotta be in the mood for them), Thursday, Rufio.

That's all I can think of right now. That's just the main stuff I listen to. I like tons of other stuff as well. Josh Groban is amazing. I've heard great things about The Explosion. I listen to a classical radio station that plays like Frank Sinatra, Harry Connick Jr., etc... Sometimes I even listen to The Streets!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

dmahat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good choice of music oybro :P humm lets see what i can think of...

oasis, creed, alter bridge, rascal flatts, killswitch engage, poison the well, green day, josh groban, dashboard, u2, evanescence, chevelle, yellowcard, story of the year, bob marley, linkin park, disturbed, vertical horizon, maroon 5, gavin degraw, live, nightwish, train, no doubt, finch, brand new....

thats about it, well off the top of my head
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

cyborg

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would post my playlist but its kinda long (over 350 songs)

fav bands: anything metal, AFI, Billy talent, and i'll listen to anything techno.

vel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice nice...

do u guys think

afi = offspring

theyre kinda similar, cuz offspring is one of my fav's.. and i just got afi cd's and they r alike

BryanDowning

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AFI rocks my world...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: