PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Begginer Question - Removing an element of an image.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

shoffman00

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: Begginer Question - Removing an element of an image. Reply with quote

I am very new to the world of Photoshop and I have been trying to edit an image. I want to somehow remove the G from the gator's hands and insert another image. I will no trouble adding the other image, I just am having trouble removing the G. If anyone here knows how to do this and could give me instructions or could just do it for me and email me the file that would be awesome.

Thanks a lot!

hawkeye

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There isn't enough for cloning it all, so...You need to be a bit of an artist to draw in and fill the areas that are now occupied by the letters.

Ivan55

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:13 pm    Post subject: Took a amature shot at the gator Reply with quote

I was going to PM you but was not allowed because I have not posted over 25 posts and I don't see your email anywhere. Email me if you still want the gator, such as it is. Still needs minor cleaning up but hey, it's getting late and I have been on the PC all day. : )

Ivan55

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: ooops Reply with quote

I just realized you are also under the 25 post limit to email here so here is my email if you like. leroy1955@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: