PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Our new site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

kalkm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Our new site Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

I have completed our new company site. Please take a look and let me know what you think. It's free to register, so try it out.
Looking forward to your responses.

www.you-asked.com

Regards,

Mark

BryanDowning

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a javascript error: InitSync is not defined

Check it in Mozilla Firefox or Netscape. There are many errors in your design when viewed in Firefox. Some images are tiling and your styles aren't recognizing correctly.

The frames work for what you want to do, but I absolutlely hate frames that scroll horizontally. People should be able to read each and every menu option without scrolling at all. Your stlyes on your scrollbars (which will only work in IE based browsers) hide the actual scroll bar, which I find to be annoying.

Those were the first things I noticed.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Death By Jell-O

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, what he said^^^ And also the grey gives it a feeling of being incomplete..The banner is just kinda floating in space...Took a long time to load too and I have broadband...Way too grey.....Feels like prison.....Liven it up a bit.....that's just my opinion...

thehermit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navigation text dissapears when the text size of the site is increased. Images align ok for me in Firefox (at least on the frontpage).

webguy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The home link is all but hidden. I had a hard time finding it. It just blends into the background too much. You might want to put the home link where it is expected to be, with the navigation menu. OR at least make the logo a linked image that points to the home page. I tried that first, then went looking for a home page.

The design could be nice, but the frames kill it. If you could switch it from a frames site to a table or css site it would be a vast improvement.

Keep up todate with latest virus scares, google, microsoft, linspire and more:
Web and Technology News
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: