PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Im new here, and I need help with a picture...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Badger44

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Im new here, and I need help with a picture... Reply with quote

Hi everyone...Im an 18 year old college student, and have been looking around everywhere for someone to, i think they call it "chop" a picture for me. Im doing a presentation for my Child and Youth Studies class, i wrote a story and am now in the process of putting pictures and a video together about a kid with disabilities growing up to be very successful. I can do the video quite easily, but I dont have photoshop, I only use Dell picture studio or Windows Paint which both suck at "chopping". I have a picture of a kid in a wheelchair, and I want to put my head on his head...I also have a picture of my brother with his prom date...and im trying to put my head on his head, and another girls' head on the girl, then finishing up with a my head on a congressmen's head.
Is there any possibility one of you all who know how to "chop" with photoshop, and are really good at it can do this for me? Thanks, in advance, if u can.

xSigilliumx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh that should be easy.
I'll Do it 4 ya

...cheater.. LOL just kidding.

I just need the pics u want me to use.

Badger44

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks!! The first pic is the President one...the second pic is the picture of the head i want on it...(guy on the left)
The 3rd picture is of the couple, and the forth and fifth in the next post, is the one of the guy (in blue shirt) and girls' head i want on it..any possibility u can make the girl in the 3rd picture (on the right) THINNER...??

i hope it makes sense, if not u can e-mail me or instant message me: Cytosport08

prom.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  8.12 KB
 Viewed:  2445 Time(s)

prom.JPG

christoph.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  103.13 KB

christoph.jpg

President.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  34.76 KB

President.JPG

Badger44

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the pictures go 3,2,1 apparently...but here are the other two pictures...the guy in the blue shirt i would like to have his head on the GUYS head in the "prom" picture.....and the girl, to have her head on the GIRLS head....and if u can make the girl any thinner, that would be greatly appreciated.

cara2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  20.11 KB
 Viewed:  2444 Time(s)

cara2.jpg

chrissy2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  127.24 KB
 Viewed:  2444 Time(s)

chrissy2.jpg

xSigilliumx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah well this didnt work. I played around with like..everything..and your pictures you want put in place, well they dont even like barely match...Im sorry!!!!!!!!!! seriously I am...man I feel bad lol. got you all excitied...

Maybe you can try and find someone else.

yeah, sorry again.

Badger44

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats okay...actually the HEAD of the guy i realized it quite hard, but i have many other pictures...if u have any sort of free time, u can checkout my website: www.freewebs.com/venezianprince And im sure one of the Head shots would fit well on the guy. If not, maybe someone else can do it...and if not that either, then i can always think of another idea. thanks anyway

Badger44

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and another thing, i dont need a BIG picture...so even if it looks a little off, it would work...the picture is going to be a small, probably like 200 x 200, or 150 x 150 resolution.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: