PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
I need some help that is not directly related to PhotoShop
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

richsong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:45 am    Post subject: I need some help that is not directly related to PhotoShop Reply with quote

I administer a phpbb based forum and I want to make it more compatible with the main site. I need help from someone who is familiar with php coding and has a good sense of design and color.

If I see how others code a change, I can usually figure out how to do it with my own stuff. One problem I have is that I do not know which files to modify. Another problem is how to change colors or backgrounds, etc.

I have been to a number of tutorial sites and they are great but I am looking for a more inter-active relationship.

I am not fishing for members to my forum!, I just want some hands-on help. If you think you might be able to help and are willing, PM me and I will give you the urls to check out my needs.

Thanks for everything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: