PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
creating email ads: low res vs hires, how to?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

George707

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:39 am    Post subject: creating email ads: low res vs hires, how to? Reply with quote

I'm starting out and I need to come up with a fancy email advertisment to send out to people. So I plan on putting in a nice background, some color photos of the place and what they offer, as well as the logo prominently placed with some text in a nice font.

But when I finish this up, am I supposed to lower the resolution somehow before giving the client the image since it's going in an email? Or is that only needed for gifs and website images? Should I just save it as a jpeg and give it to them like that and let them resize it to their own preference?

Any advice or tips it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

thehermit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The finished article should be delivered as intended for use. So yes for sake of argument 'low res' although I think you may be confusing yourself with the whole resolution thing (but that's another story for another day)

George707

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: