PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
The pumpkin was REAL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

renata

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: The pumpkin was REAL Reply with quote

OK, so I've put some photos on Facebook which might have been photoshopped a bit. So the kid wasn't really inside a bird cage in Morocco. The husband wasn't really bald and nobody really had a dragon tattoo.

So then I upload a REAL photo of a pumpkin in mid-air as husband and kid toss it around the kitchen. Why don't they understand that this is just normal behaviour in this house and I don't NEED to photoshop such stuff. Sheesh.

(In fact, I didn't even BUY the pumpkin to put in the kitchen. I bought it to leave on my other daughter's desk because of vague threats that I'd made involving midnight and the mental unbalance caused by staring at all her piles of notes and textbooks about the Australian constitution and it was worth the cost of a pumpkin to surprise her by finding a picture of her desk with a pumpkin on it on her Facebook profile while she was at uni. So later she graffittied stuff about "Section 51" all over the pumpkin and... anyway, you get what it's like around here...)

Woah. Sorry, I just got distracted, words seem to come out of their own accord sometimes... off I go to do something more useful!

thehermit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure he wasn't in a cage and your'e just claiming it's 'shopped? ;)

Keep her talking someone, I'll make the call :p

Auieos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's how Renata purchased all her kids. Big Grin

thehermit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We call her Renata, her fans call her Angelina ;)

And any more crazy talk about 'greys' will be met with neural path re-alignment! ;)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: