PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Converting RAW file to JPEG (JPEG has a greenish tint)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

dockdogman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:46 am    Post subject: Converting RAW file to JPEG (JPEG has a greenish tint) Reply with quote

Okay I am new here so if this question has been asked a dozen or more times please forgive me. My wife is a "New" semi-professional photographer and she has an issue that was jusr brought to her attention. When she shoots she shoots in raw and then open the file in Photoshop to do any editing she needs to do. Once done there when she saves it as a JPEG it looks fine if you open it up again in photoshop but if you look at it in paint the entire picture has a real light greenish tint to it. If she open it in Lightroom and then saves it into a JPEG they look great. Somehow in the Photoshop process she is doing something wrong. Any ideas on how she can fix the problem? Anyone!

Auieos

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this may help...
http://www.viget.com/inspire/the-mysterious-save-for-web-color-shift/

Apparently adobeRGB can often give images a green tint.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: