PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Question on a specific background style - any tutorials?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

mdurand

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Question on a specific background style - any tutorials? Reply with quote

Hi! I am fairly new to photoshop (well, I've been using it for 2 years but never really learned the advanced stuff), and I have a question:

I would love to learn how to make a certain background style that I see here and there on the web. An example can be found at www.onepica.com - look at the top banner with the logo and navigation. See that cool background with the circle images, abstract background, etc? That is the style I want to learn how to make. I am pretty sure I can igure out the blurred background pic, but I cannot figure out how to create something like the circles.

Does anyone know of any tutorials that will show me? Thanks in advance!

TiDaL

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

background i s apicutre of g round, and a little bit of tiles like a sidewalk, circles can be made simply by make a bunch of perfect circles in a square next to each other, then using free transform make it look like they are smushing up and what not.... thats the gist of that one, good-tutorials.com has a lot of "good tutorials" :-)

gex6

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, basically make a pattern of the circles like that and then go to edit > transform > perspective and pull one of the top tabs in wards. Thats it in a nutshell :). Basically what Tidal said :-p.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: