PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
PF FT: Convert to Paragraph Text
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> PhotoshopForums.com Tutorials and Featured Tips
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

BryanDowning

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: PF FT: Convert to Paragraph Text Reply with quote

Tip: Convert to Paragraph Text

What is paragraph text? It's a very useful way to set up your text. If you're using the text tool and click and drag instead of just clicking you can create a text box for you to type in. This is valuable if you want to keep your text in a specific area. It also gives you the option to justify your text, which can make things look a lot nicer.

On to the tip... Have you ever typed a huge line of text and then wanted to convert it to paragraph text without having to copy and paste it into a new text box? Well it's very easy. If you have your type layer selected and it is applied (you're not making changes to it), go to Layer -> Type -> Convert to Paragraph Text

Voila! Photoshop will put the text box around your type. Awesome little trick, I use it all the time.

Last edited by BryanDowning on Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so thats how you do it!!!!! :o lol thnx OYBRO

Datameister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eek I thought there was no way to do that! Oh my gosh, I'm so overjoyed I think I'm going to cry. No, but seriously, thanks so much for posting that. That is REALLY good to know! :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> PhotoshopForums.com Tutorials and Featured Tips All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: