PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
New logo...Feedback please :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

hytham

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: New logo...Feedback please :) Reply with quote

Hello guys...I need your opinions about this logo...I imagined a company for cruises and i choose "Gemstones Cruises" as name...on the left i meant G letter in sea wave shape.

http://imageshack.us/f/163/gclj.jpg/

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello hytham,

I think that it is an OK logo. The concept of the wave thing is OK, as well, but I don't like the placement of it. I'd rather have it set off to the left of Gemstones or to, at least, see how that looks. Maybe there is an opportunity to do something with a simple, two color representation of a gem, as well.

Hope this helps.

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

esprintguy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can actually get rid of the smaller G, and use the wave itself as the first letter. You just need to fix it up a bit so it looks more obviously like a letter while at the same time retaining the look of a wave.

Netaddict

PS Version: CS6

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you expand the text in such a way so it fits the contour of a cruise liner?

iloveprint

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The logo looks OK. If the blue curve on the left is a G for Gemstones, I would suggest you try to make it look more like a "G" since right now it looks more like a "C". Then take out the G from Gemstones so the blue wave will stand as the first letter for the word "Gemstones". I would also suggest experimenting with other fonts. I also agree with Patrick with the two-color representation of a gem. It's nice when people can identify your logo with an image or icon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: