PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Selection help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

AussiePixel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Selection help Reply with quote

Hey guys quick question.

So I am trying to make like a weird tetris type of pattern.

Basically I splatter a white dot into lots of individual pixels, but when I go to expand it. Photoshop makes it softer to try and keep quality. But I want smooth edges.

Auieos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure to use nearest neighbor when enlarging images

Untitled-1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  12.79 KB
 Viewed:  556 Time(s)

Untitled-1.png

Tyssul

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Selection help Reply with quote

[quote="AussiePixel"]Hey guys quick question.

So I am trying to make like a weird tetris type of pattern.

Basically I splatter a white dot into lots of individual pixels, but when I go to expand it. Photoshop makes it softer to try and keep quality. But I want smooth edges.[/quote]

Hi Tyssul here, I'm sorry I can't answer your question but I would like to know the qnswer myself. I have a problem in posting, I just cant send a post, I keep geeting the message "I do Not have enough messages" I wanted to ask the following;
Hello All, I hope someone can help me on this one?? I made a a shape that I want to use as a brush, It's in greyscale as required but when I go to
Edit > Define Brush Preset it isn't highlighted so can't be accessed to make a new brush. I am in brush mode to activate it but no go.
All ideas would be helpful. Do you think I've lost a plugin?

It would be nice to know haw to post this question.
Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: