PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Picture from my game I edited
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Warrior1424

PS Version: Elements 7

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Picture from my game I edited Reply with quote

Here's a picture from the game I'm making that I edited.

(full res) http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37472262/demo2/zgamecomparison.png

Ace41

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The edited one is nice its just there is this yellow tinge on the corners that looks over burnt or over sharpened or even when to harsh on levels i would try and thous areas looking similar to rest of picture.

thehermit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum :)

The textures certainly look a lot richer and more detailed. I probably would have overlooked it, but in retrospect ACE41, has picked it out and I agree. On the lower corridor, just in the foreground too much saturation in the yellow, the same is also true in most of the extremities of the image.

Only other thing I could add, is that the blacks should probably be set a 250 rather than the more normal 255 and that whites be set at 5 for the image. In other words have no true black or white in the image (normally for printing images, but IMO in this case would benefit your image too).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: