PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Mike joining in!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Introductions
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

MadMike80

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Mike joining in! Reply with quote

Hi everybody!

I'm Mike, 32 years, and from the Netherlands. My Passion about photography started as a little kid, long exposure shots fascinated me. For about 5 years now i'm actually doing DSLR photography, and naturally along with it i learned photoshop. I joined in with CS2, currently using CS5.1 (extended) for its HDR editing capabilities.

My main interest is the more technical and industrial photography like time-lapses, macro, urbex, factories and my main time-eater HDR panorama's. Since i started a little 3D-modeling some years ago just for fun i learned the existance of 360 degree HDR images used as environments and lighting.

This still fascinates me, and since a year or so i now run a webshop, selling these 360 degree HDR panorama's especially for 3D rendering purposes. The stitching and HDR stacking is done in PTGui and Photomatix, and all the retouch in PS. It's a heavy computing job to process and edit the 32-bit images measuring 20.000 x 10.000 px...

My main occupation is a factory service electrician, and i work for a metal foundry. this delivers some nice photo-situations with all the sparks and liquid iron. I also do the pictures for the factory newsletter witch is a fun task.

My other interests are -as mentioned- 3D-modeling and rendering, severe weather (photography), cars, bikes and everything else that smells like oil or gasoline.

I have a rather big collection of photos on www.foto-m.nl, and my webshop is www.m3dhdr.com

Well, thats all in a nutshell. I hope to learn some from all you experts here.

Peace out!

Ostavil

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a good photographer. You have a wonderful image. Great store!

MadMike80

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open Mouth Smile Thanks!

thehermit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to the forum. Some interesting stuff there, I really like some of the 3d renders, especially the old BMW.

MadMike80

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks thehermit! If your'e talking about my webshop, the credits for the modeling and rendering goes to the artist itself (people who downloaded my HDR packs). i just made the spherical panorama's as environment and the backplates.

If your'e talking about the personal page, they are all rendered and modeled by myself. I do have a soft spot too for old beamers as you can see there... especially love the 2002 model.

Thanks for the compliment!

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mike. :) Welcome to PhotoshopForums.com. Glad to have you!

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

MadMike80

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Patrick! hop to learn some stuff here from all the pro's...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: