PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Black Friday Weekend/Cyber Monday Deals
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Black Friday Weekend/Cyber Monday Deals Reply with quote

Hey all,

Did you pick up any deals during this year's frenzy? :)

After a couple of years of wanting to buy one, so I could play with my brother, I finally picked up a PS3 (bundled with the first two in both the inFAMOUS and Uncharted game series). I also bought a bundle of an extra PS3 controller with the Killzone Trilogy and a DVD of The Social Network.

Plus, I picked up a bunch of gifts for family that I don't want to post in public. :) I'm also keeping my eye open for lower-mid priced HDTV deal to play the PS3 on (my current TV is an 8 or 9 year old CRT TV). and a deal on Call of Duty: Black Ops II so I can play with my brother.

What did you find that you can share? :)

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: