PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Don't be square [a work in progress]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

SSO

PS Version: CS5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Don't be square [a work in progress] Reply with quote

First of, Patrick, I am working on the frog poster, I just need to figure out some typographic things before it's done!

Now!
I am working on this piece, that I want to make for my girlfriend this Christmas. The idea is to have it printed, yet I don't have enough time for her to actually get it on Christmas eve. Sadly, but however she will get it.

I know it's a bit cheesy! (a lot...)
I am sort of stuck on how to proceed with the piece, because i have no idea of how to make a text, if the background is too plain and if it needs anything added in general. Please! If you have any input, write it here!

...ofcourse, I will also appreciate any comment saying: "Man, that looks awesome!" or "You're the coolest person in the world!", but I will leave it up to you!

Thanks
//SSO

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it looks nice. Obviously, you know your girlfriend better than us (hopefully). :) Heh. I don't have any particular criticisms, though I wondered about the two colored dots beneath the white dripping.

Does it need text at all? What did you want to say on it? If it is a small amount of text, you could put it in the pinkish triangle that makes up the bottom of the heart, probably in white. Just a thought.

Thanks for sharing!

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

SSO

PS Version: CS5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an 'epiphany' yesterday, and the following is what I gave her today.

...and also I used the concept to make a Christmas card...

//SSO

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool stuff, SSO. :) How did she react?

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: