PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
When Did You Register? Why? How Did You Find PF?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:16 am    Post subject: When Did You Register? Why? How Did You Find PF? Reply with quote

Hello,

Thank you for visiting PhotoshopForums.com.

I thought that it'd be fun to ask everyone to take a look at their profile and see how long ago that they registered here. What do you think about that passage of time?

Do you remember why you joined and/or how you found us? Please share as it would be really cool to hear about it.

I appreciate your time.

Thanks,

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Matt
VIP

PS Version: Lightroom 5, CS4 & Elements 11

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of today (3 March 2013) I have been a member for 1,987 days. I joined on the 24 September 2007 and to be honest, I can remember it as if it were yesterday.

I had visited a few forums with the hope of joining one and getting more involved on a day-to-day basis. PhotoshopForums.com was always near the top on all the Google searches I ran, and the placed seemed friendly and easy to navigate.

So I signed up for an account and the rest is history.

Matt

Auieos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I joined 29 Jan 2010. I wish my memory was good enough to remember it like yesterday. :)
I found it thanks to Google.
I was originally a member of another PS forum which I didn't enjoy that much so I found a new home here.

Iain

PS Version: CS6

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

September 2009 for me
I was still running CS3 at the time and was googling photoshop tutorials when this forum came up, i liked what i saw and decided to stay,
very easy to navigate and great content. A job well done Partick Big Grin

thehermit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I joined all those years back - 5th March 2003 :)

Like Steve I was a lurker of a few regular forums about PS and found your new fledgling site via Google (unless you mentioned it on another forum)

I have always appreciated your firm control mixed with a welcoming community that whilst populated over the years by members who come by once and ask that classic question and then leave again, it has retained the core users that make the place breathe.

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies, Matt, Steve, Iain and Mike. I appreciate the kind words, guys. :) Thanks for being a part of it.

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: