PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Rate my work?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Rate my work? Reply with quote

photobucket.com/continentalbrotherhood

I'm eager to hear what you guys think of my work and if I am able to do something with these designs or use it as a stepping stone to something

Auieos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work looks very polished. I don't see why you would have trouble getting work with those skills.

Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the thing, I don't know how I can get work.

Rarity

PS Version: CS6

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually the thing about getting work/assignments is not the fact of one's work not being good enough, but more of knowing the people to get you started.

As for me I started doing some basic assignments for people I know personally (comes in handy when your dad knows a lot of entrepreneurs..). A Logo there, simple ad there, website layout etc.. These guys really got me on the road - could say they're regular customers. Basically everyone that came after either got referred to me by them and I invested printing some folders and have them spread through areas where I knew a lot of independent contractors/entrepreneurs live in my city.

There's also a website you might want to check out: www dot freelancer dot com witch I still regularly visit to get some worldwide assignments when I don't have a lot to work on. You can also add your images to your on site portfolio here.

At least you want to set up a site for yourself, including a portfolio with a series of works that show people what you are capable of. Saying that, the images you currently have can easily represent a partial portfolio, the reason I'm saying partial is because the images are quite alike and might not show your whole range of skills and talents.

Grtz, R.

Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, great information.

RichmondJ89

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice work dude love eveyone ^.^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: