PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
creative input/ help for a collage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

michael80

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: creative input/ help for a collage Reply with quote

hi I am making this collage for a couple in 12½ years wedding anniversary gift.

I think it will be made of a picture from then and a picture from now, where I only use the couple and not the background

the collage shall therefor have another background end I think of a church or church bell little clever words of marriage- but keeep them personal or use some words from some poems they have wrote. a picture of their weddingrings

but beside that I have no idea so if anyone could think of a cool background i am all ears

the final rersult of the collage will be a backgroundlayer with a church and their wedding rings or something, perhaps words from some poems. the front will be in 2 parts. part 1 will be a photos from when they got married, the second wil be from today.

the hole collage will be kept in black and white and get a top layer which will color it all in a cobbertone because a 12½ years wedding anniversary in denmark is called a cobber wedding.

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as the background is concerned, do you know where the couple met or can you find out? Perhaps that might be a nice background.

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

michael80

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks that part I have allready in mind but still i think the left side will be from when they met and remove the backgground from this image. the right side will be from today and with the background removed, then I will build a new background that will show some things from their time togehter such as a beach, where they got married and maybe their rings and some words from some poems they write in to each other in their earlie years

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

michael80

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Patrick, are you a genius with photoshop, then I have started a tread where I ask for help to make a lego figure have enough detail face structure so you can recognize who is one the picture

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, no I am not helpful with Photoshop at all. :) I'm sure if someone is able to help, they will.

Thanks,

Patrick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: