PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Cannot create a gif after editing some layers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

far

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Cannot create a gif after editing some layers Reply with quote

Hello,

Photoshop CS5 Mac 10.7.5

I have imported a *.mov that was created in After Effects CS5. And I want to make a gif file from them.

File | import | Video frames to layers

There are about 150 layers and I need to change the background on each one of them, changing grey to white. I have done this with the paint bucket tool

However, when I try and make an amimated gif using:
File | Save for web & devices

It open the the dialog box and it looks like the layers are all there, but when I press the play button nothing happens. they are all blank.

So I started all again, and just edited the background on half of them. The ones that haven't been edited with the background change are not affected. However, the ones that where edited do not show.

If I don't edit the layers before I try and create a git everything works fine and the gif displays correctly.

However, I need to change the background before I can create the gif.

Does anyone know why this is a problem?

Many thanks for any suggestions,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: