PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Sci-Fi Movie Poster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Loonylau

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Sci-Fi Movie Poster Reply with quote

I'm creating a Sci-fi movie poster for one of my class projects. I'm having trouble combining both the top part of the poster with the bottom part hence the noticeable line in the middle. I would love any advice or critiques on how to improve my poster so far also. I'm still fairly new to Photoshop as well.

http://i.imgur.com/XiMPm4n.jpg

Auieos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work. I like the bottom half better than the top.

EtD

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would try this to merge the two halves together -> http://www.photoshopessentials.com/photo-effects/photo-blend/

I think you also need to blur the ships, debris and planet, or at least the edges of the larger ones. They look like they've just been placed right on top, when it should look like one smooth, natural image.

The text at the top is the same too, but I don't know if you want it to stand out like that or not. It's also not centered. I like the font you've used though.

I hope that helps!

Henry Catherin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty Cool !!! Seriously awesome Sci-fi movie poster. :) But couldn't understood why use void Confused

ManishMan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the whole poster just looks like copy and paste items, you need to blend items with your background, and also you try using a different color for the Title and blend your two separate images so when you look at it, everything looks like one and together
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: