PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Adjusting multiple text layers so the text stretches to fit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

jp1975

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Adjusting multiple text layers so the text stretches to fit Reply with quote

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a way to adjust multiple text layers at once so that each text layer extends to a set right margin.

I.e I have 3 text layers each one under the other. 1st text layer is 5inches wide, 2nd is 8inches and the 3rd is 12inches.
I want to be able to resize them all so they are all the same length, but i dont want to have to do them individually as in some cases i have more than 3 text layers and it will take to long to transform each layer at a time.

Hope this makes sense?

coproper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think theres any other way than doing it one by one in PS. You must have a lot of documents and layers if youre trying to automate this Eek
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: