PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Feedback and what to do to improve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Carlmurillo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject: Feedback and what to do to improve Reply with quote

This is the massage logo i made for a company name "bodywork"
i need some advice on what else to add to it and also the company colors are black and yellow.
also if someone thinks there is a better look for the '50/50'please tell me so.
thank you.

Bodywork.jpg
 Description:
This is the logo i made
 Filesize:  55.82 KB
 Viewed:  655 Time(s)

Bodywork.jpg

Rarity

PS Version: CS6

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not too sure on the 50/50 part just being there like that.. feels a little off. I might try to pull it way close to 'work' maybe have some overlap.

Also the spacing D-Y-W makes me read this like "body work" and not the name "bodywork" as you mentioned in your post.

If I can give you one true tip that always gives something extra is creating mock ups. Put their logo on the backside of a business card or on some corporate clothing (just by Photoshopping that is). The biggest "Don't" is to just present a 'flat' file against a white background.

As for the rest it really is up to your customer if this is what they want. You could propose stuff etc, but the best logo is and always will be what will satisfy their wishes best.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: