PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
I need help with my wedding pic!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Johnqwer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: I need help with my wedding pic! Reply with quote

I got married two weeks ago and came up with several ideas for the photos, but my favorite one I'm having a lot of trouble with!! I'm trying to do a hadouken photo from street fighter but every time I try to do it, it looks like a child did it. I wouldn't be too worried about it getting done but were doing a photo book through shutterfly and a collage so I ran out of time. Can anyone help me please Frown I added the photo and what hadouken is is a move from the game where energy balls fly at the opponent and an energy shield is erected. I'd appreciate GREATLY any assistance.

Now I can't add the photo so give me a minute

Johnqwer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it won't let me if you don't mind helping ill email you the pic thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: