PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Lost Print setup in CS5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Pat T

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Lost Print setup in CS5 Reply with quote

Installed Cannon Pro 1 last week and everything worked perfect. Then I lost the print setup for that printer. All others worked. Now I have lost all print setup option on all printers both USB and networked. When I click on Print setup nothing happens. No page size menu pops up as it has for years. I have no printing capability. Confused

Auieos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the print dialog, change "printer manages colors" to "Photoshop manages colors".

If that does not work try:

Looking in your devices and printers folder. Check to see the canon printer appears and that is it selected as the default printer.

If all else fails you can try resetting Photoshops preference file.

Pat T

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You. I was to the point that I dug out my PS disc and was about to uninstall and re-install. Changing to PhotoShop manage colors fixed all printers. Just need to remember to change that every time. They said there was a place in the Printer Settings dialog box to disable the Printer Manage color setting but I did not find it. I will look again after I get six days worth of printing done.

Auieos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey no worries good luck with all that printing Big Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: