PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
need help with tackling self-image issues with weight loss.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

luongods

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:53 am    Post subject: need help with tackling self-image issues with weight loss. Reply with quote

Hello,

Need some help putting the body of one individual into the photo of another. Trying to help a friend with some self-image issues, and have been successful this route in the past.

I was wondering, if i was to send some photos, would someone be able to put different heads and swimsuits (even just recolored, or distinctly changed) on them, and delete/change the background so that I can help her with some perception issues? The neck down would need to remain unchanged, aside from skin tone (to match a new head) and swimsuit color. Id be willing to send some cash via paypal as well, but have no idea what someone would want, fee wise. I have no idea how long this would take, and dont want to accidentally rip someone off.

You can either post here, or PM me, and I will get in touch with you via email with pictures.

Thanks!

Iain

PS Version: CS6

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM Sent

deviable

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you're still looking i'd be able to do this very quickly, drop me a reply or email at officialdeviable@gmail.com,

Thankyou,
Adam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: