PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
PS CC Color picker issuse
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

artposer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:16 pm    Post subject: PS CC Color picker issuse Reply with quote

When I sample with my color picker using the Option/Alt key my color selection goes to my background color not my foreground color as it should and I always have to hit X to switch to my background color. This is really annoying, it slows me down and I can't get it to go back to my default setting as it was when I first started using it. I have PS CC and I have tried all kinds of forums etc. Does any body have any Idea how I can get this switched back.

Rarity

PS Version: CS6

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This annoying little thing can be a headache in all versions of Photoshop.

The reason it sample to your bg colour is because it's set as the active colour. All you got to do is make your foreground colour active again.

In the colour panel, click the foreground colour. If you don't have the panel anywhere on your screen, go Window -> Colour.

To illustrate, click the circled part:

artposer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:32 pm    Post subject: That worked Thanks Bart Reply with quote

Bart you are a Genius do you know how many professionals did not know this.Wow thanks I have been dealing with this for months. I owe you a beer!!

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: