PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Problem with canvas sizing and exporting same-size.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

LepidotzoroTheIntern

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:24 pm    Post subject: Problem with canvas sizing and exporting same-size. Reply with quote

Okay, so. I'm having this issue... well, it's a lot easier shown than explained...

Basically, this is a screenshot at full-size, 100% zoom, of my workspace on photoshop:

And this is what the image looks like when I try to save it through the "Save for Web" option:

As you can see, the image I end up with is larger and blurry compared to what I actually drew. Also, in photoshop when I create a canvas, the canvas looks smaller than it should. For instance, above I am working on a 1280 x 1024 canvas, but it doesn't appear even close to that based on what I've seen of 1280 canvases in the past. Now... I'm worried this might actually be a problem with my new Maverick as opposed to a problem with photoshop... because every program I use is reading 1280 x 1024 canvases as tiny. Does this have something to do with megapixels? ...If so, is there some way I can save my images as pngs and have them remain the same size and appearance as they appeared in my workspace at 100%?[/img]

Auieos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly could be something to do with retina display if you have one of those.
Make sure you are not changing the image size in the save for web options by accident.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: