PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
How to make an egg shaped object
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

photospartan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:22 am    Post subject: How to make an egg shaped object Reply with quote

Hi! I got this question regarding Photoshop.

I got the mission to create an easter ad for one of our clients. Its a bus company :) We have an idea of creating a bus but shaped as an egg :) My question is, is there anyone here that could possible know how to do this in the best way?
I tried to use warp and fish eye effect but it does not really give the result i am trying to achieve.

Any clue how to do this in an easy way? Or maybe plug to use? :)

Thanks in advance,

/Tobias

Sebastian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, welcome.

Well personally I would get an image of an egg from google, duplicate the background, make a selection of it with the Pen tool Invert the selection and add a layer mask, paste the image of the bus to a new layer under the layer with the layer mask , and warp in the image so it fits. Although if you try to warp a real bus's image into an egg shape I doubt it's gonna look that good. I would just put some elements of the bus onto the egg (windows, wheels, doors, and maybe a bunny driver :p). But you do as you see it's best, and maybe you could upload a pic afterwards, because I'd like to see an egg shaped bus Big Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: