PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Printing Question
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

JGriffith9601

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:56 pm    Post subject: Printing Question Reply with quote

so i was trying to print off a few things that i had done in Photoshop (iv never printed images from PS before) and every time i do my printer is either not good enough, or im doing it wrong because they come out really bad. for example if i have a black background with a faded design inside of it, even a large faded design, when i print it just comes out pure black. same with other colors, not just black.

is there a special kind of paper or printer i need to be using in order to see the actual faded designs and things?

Was printing with a friends Inkjet printer

Auieos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be the printer, or printer profiles. It wont be the paper your using I can promise you that.

Try working with small files that don't waste much ink while you trouble shoot.
(two small squares 1cm x 1cm, one faded and one normal etc)

Does print preview look ok?

Bizzle the Bob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: Printing Question Reply with quote

JGriffith9601 wrote:
so i was trying to print off a few things that i had done in Photoshop (iv never printed images from PS before) and every time i do my printer is either not good enough, or im doing it wrong because they come out really bad. for example if i have a black background with a faded design inside of it, even a large faded design, when i print it just comes out pure black. same with other colors, not just black.

is there a special kind of paper or printer i need to be using in order to see the actual faded designs and things?

Was printing with a friends Inkjet printer

You shouldn't need any specific printer, I wouldn't imagine. I imagine it is something wrong with that particular printer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: