PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Still image with a animation overlayed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Axeoth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:36 am    Post subject: Still image with a animation overlayed. Reply with quote

Hello my name is Axeoth ( Streaming / you tube / Online Persona ) , you can call me Mason if it suits you best.

Im considered a amateur in this community, but i have lots of artstic idea's and plan on pursuing a career in GFX , MMD after high school .

Currently i am working on a concept idea i have for a ending cut away for videos on youtube, I know how to create the still image using layering and such, The issue i ran into is that i was to have two separate animated images moving around this still still image and i dont quite no how to do so.

What these animations would be doing.

- one is a chain that wraps upward with a somewhat decent distance from the object but spirals around floating ( if you are looking for a reference idea look a " thresh from league of legends " )

- The second animation will be cherry blossoms , that flutter down and after crossing a threshold catch fire , turn to ash and disappear.

I want to make these in a .gif format after i finish , and try to end it before the loop as best in place where its as smooth as possible after a replay , i would also like to save it as a .wvm , the formating isnt a issue i understand how to do that.

What software and tools would you recommend to do such a thing?.

username27447

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Axeoth, this sounds like a job for Adobe Flash

Rarity

PS Version: CS6

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you really are going to animate ("drawn" films / clips) Flash definitely is what you are looking for, Anime Studio could be a decent (non Adobe) alternative.

If you are going for the more realistic approach of VFX, Cinema 4D (for the first) and Adobe AfterEffects (editing the first as well as creating and editing the second) would be the best choices of software to go.

As a general reply I would not recommend exporting them as animated gifs, as they are going to be used in video anyway best thing would be exporting them as *.mwv or *.mp4.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: